Jeff Brown – Page 2 Of 13 – Palm Beach Research Group

Meet our group and check out the research study services we provide our readers. Your journey towards greater wealth starts with this complimentary catalog from Brownstone Research. See Why More Than 800,000 Readers Follow Our Research Study Learn How to Grow Your Wealth Today What Our Readers Are Stating About United States.

Emma Walsh here, handling editor of the Journal. Routine Diary readers know that tech isn't our normal beat. And when it pertains to tech investing, we leave it to the experts. The good news is, we have a number of such experts in our Rolodex. Our associate Jeff Brown will be familiar to our long time readers.

In fact, he had several triple-digit returns in his Brownstone Research study portfolios last year. Here's what Jeff thinks the tech sector will bring us in 2021 Each year, I like to take an appearance at the big picture and anticipate what's simply around the corner. Longtime readers of my work know that I follow the most amazing tech trends on the verge of mass adoption.

These trends are experiencing exponential development and developing amazing opportunities for financiers. 5G Gadgets Our brand-new 5G (fifth-generation) cordless networks are a topic I've been covering for years now.

Despite the fact that the COVID-19 pandemic interfered with supply chains in 2015, a remarkable 250 million 5G-enabled gadgets were still sold. Specifically in the 2nd quarter, there were supply chain disruptions, making hold-ups, and work interruptions. And all of this ultimately caused Apple delaying the release of the 5G-enabled i, Phone 12 by 2 months.

When you consider all of that, offering 250 million systems is amazing. More importantly, the hold-ups triggered by the pandemic produced a ton of bottled-up need. And that need is now going to be pushed into 2021. In truth, I forecast that more than 500 million 5G devices will be shipped in 2021.

Phase 3 of 5G When I've discussed 5G in the past, I've described its three various stages. In Phase One, the facilities of these new networks is constructed out, including all the brand-new towers and fiber-optic wiring that 5G will need. In Stage Two, 5G gadgets go on sale.

And in Phase Three, 5G services begin to be provided. That's when we start to see applications running on 5G networks. Believe of things like massive multiplayer video games over a cellphone. That's not possible with 4G. It will be with 5G. And my 2nd 5G prediction for 2021 is that we will start Phase Three by this summer.

More and more consumers will go out to purchase a 5G phone to access these applications. 5G is going to open up a suite of unbelievable applications: self-driving automobiles, the Web of Things, robotic surgery, and more.

The financial investment chances going forward will be enormous. CRISPR Genetic Modifying Stepping away from 5G, the next essential innovation I foresee in 2021 is CRISPR genetic editing. It's one of the most interesting advancements in biotechnology.